I had the most INCREDIBLE time traveling with Ignacio. In Europe it is so easy to travel around, everything is either a train, car or even helicopter away. It’s crazy to me that Ubercopter is a thing! So instead of the hour drive from Cannes (CLICK HERE for Cannes Travel Guide), we opted for a helicopter ride along the French Riviera where we saw yachts as big as islands and waters as blue as the sky (I posted some areal shots below 🚁).
WHEN TO VISIT
Similar to Cannes, Monaco is a summer destination. So throughout the months of May and August, you can visit Monaco to experience its glitzy casinos and yacht-lined harbors!
Monaco is fairly small so it doesn’t require more than two to three days to see the city.
WHERE TO EAT
- Buddah Bar – for AMAZING sushi
- My favorites: Buddha Bar Roll, Yellow Tail Sashimi, New Style California Roll (which is a deep fried California roll), and the Red Dragon Roll!! SO YUMMY!
- Malasia Bay – for dinner
- I personally didn’t get to eat there but everyone said it was an experience, so experience it for me and tag me in pictures!
- Cipriani – for either lunch or dinner
- The milanese and sole are always a must, but the best part is the ice cream 🍦 (it is like no other)!
WHERE TO PARTY
The best part about partying in Europe is that you can wear flats 🙌! So give your feet a break and dance all night! DISCLAIMER: Going back to heels will be rough!
WHAT ELSE TO DO
Dress up and make a pit stop at one of the most luxurious casinos in the world after dinner. I came up 20 Euros (by pure luck), but watching for a bit is just as fun!