Currently laying in bed, doing some online shopping/admiring. I hope everyone has had an amazing week so far and has a great weekend. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.
Make your favorite purse unique simply by adding a scarf, keychain, or bandana.
Diferencie su bolso preferido de los de mas simplemente añadiendo una bufanda, un llavero, o bandana.
Shop these accessories below.
Puedes encontrar estos accesorios a continuación.
Today marks week two of the Miami Open, where style meets sports! As an avid tennis fan, I live in Key Biscayne these two weeks, it is one of my favorite events of the year. Everyone should try to make it out to the event or watch it on TV. Get to see some of the world’s best players and Vogue’s April cover girl, Serena Williams. If you manage to attend, here are some essentials I take every day.
2. Hats to protect your face from Miami’s strong sun.
3. A Ball and Sharpie because tennis players are walking around the venue and you might just get a quick picture and ask them for their autograph.
4. A Hand Fan because it gets really hot!!
5. A Face Towel to wipe off the sweat and/or cover your seat in case it is too hot.
6. Sunscreen (very important) to protect your skin and avoid farmers tans and sunburns.
7. Facial Mist is great to add some moisture and replenish the skin.
8. Water is most important! Stay hydrated and avoid getting a heat stroke.
Have lots of fun!! Check the weather to make sure you are prepared for rain or sun. Comment below if you have any questions and I hope to see you there.
For tickets and more information head over to the Miami Open Homepage.