Stuck on what to give the ladies in your life this holiday season? I’ve got you covered! I’ve compiled items for all ages and kinds of women.
- For the beauty gurus, makeup is a must! No questions asked.
- For the girlie girls, accessories are the way to go.
- For the tech obsessed, headphones, a phone case, and/or polaroid camera are simple and memorable.
- For more generalized presents, I recommend a wallet, scented candle, perfume, and/or box of chocolates.
My personal favorite would have to be the selfie stick! What’s yours? Comment below and let people know!
Click on the items below to start shopping!
Perdidos en qué regalar a las mujeres especiales de su vida esta temporada? Creo qué los puedo ayudar! Estos son regalos para todas las edades y tipos de mujeres.
- Para las fanáticas de la belleza, nunca quedarás mal regalando maquillaje.
- Para las mujeres femeninas, regala accesorios: un reloj, aretes o collar son detalles sencillos q les fascinarán.
- Para las que aman la tecnología, unos auriculares (audífonos), estuche de teléfono o teléfono, y cámara son esenciales q se pueden usar día a día.
- Para regalos más generalizados, recomiendo una billetera ,vela, perfume o chocolate.
Mi favorito tendría que ser el palillo para selfies! ¿Cuál es el tuyo? Comenten abajo y déjenme saber!
Haga clic en los artículos debajo para empezar a comprar.
Thick or skinny, vertical or horizontal, asymmetrical or symmetrical: stripes are definitely the “go-to” pattern of the season. I’ve become a huge fan of bold stripes because they are easy to wear and pair.
On this typical beautiful and sunny Miami day, I wore an symmetrical striped dress. This dress was initially made popular by Kylie Jenner as she drank Starbucks. Inspired by Kylie, I wore this dress with black stilettos and a black Chanel purse. I then added my personal touch of style with color. I paired the dress with a cobalt blue blazer and satchel.
Other ways I like to wear stripes are with denim and leather to add some edge and create that “grunge” look.
So who wore it better, me or the man in the mural?
Dress & Blazer Trendilicious
Purse Chanel & Bloomingdales
Shoes Forever 21
Photography by Salome Arango
I feel that one should always be comfortable when it comes to fashion. However, there are exceptions. Especially when you love stilettoes; tall stilettoes (like me). Every once in a while it’s good to experience and experiment something new. Take a step out of your comfort zone for a day and/or night and try something bold. Even if it is a little step; something as simple as your makeup. This trend can help you do just that.
Personally, I’ve always been a fan of dark lip colors. I think their sexy and fierce. This Fall, both on the runway and streets, woman everywhere are picking their jam and sporting berry colored lips.
Halloween is around the corner, but you probably don’t want to look like a Vampire. If you are lost on which berry to pick, your skin tone is the best way to determine which shade looks best on you.
If you have fair skin, I would go with a raspberry color: dark but sheer. Medium skin tones can pull of a richer berry color and dark skin tones should wear a deep blackberry color that will contrast against your skin.
Here’s some of my advise for when applying dark, rich colored lipsticks.
1. Exfoliate and moisturize your lips. Use a toothbrush and scrub your lips to leave a smooth surface for application. After, apply clear lip balm to avoid chapped lips.
2.Prime the lips. Apply some foundation before applying any color . This will make your lips nude and show the lipstick or liner’s true color.
3. For a lip that will last you longer, line and fill the lips with lip liner before.
4. You want to avoid looking gothic. So apply a complimentary color blush to even out the tones.
5. Dark lips, light lids. If you’re going for a bold lip, make the eyes simple. Do a simple cat eye or light shadow. Less is more.
So step out of you comfort zone and try it out!
Photography by Salome Arango