And one of the most anticipated weeks of the year here in Miami has come to an end! Despite the rain, Art Basel was packed with celebrity crowd that included Kylie Jenner, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sylvester Stallone and more. Prices ranged from $500 to $12 million featuring works from Pablo Picasso, Jean-Michael Basquiat, Banksy, Jeff Koons, and many more! Here are some of my favorites and what I consider to be the best of Basel.
Personally I don’t support Black Friday. I know, who doesn’t love a sale, but I refuse to not allow workers to enjoy the holidays because so many stores now open Thursday evening instead of Friday. We have to realize that the true meaning of the holidays is to get together with family and not camp out for the latest gadget.
However, Cyber Monday is much less harmless and way more practical. It’s become the biggest shopping day of the year!
So get some Christmas shopping out of the way and treat yourself with these discounts!
Click the links to shop below! Shop without having to drop!
- American Apparel: 50% off
- ASOS 30% off everything with code ‘blessed‘
- CB2: 15% off + free shipping
- FarFetch 15% off with code ‘BF15’
- Forever 21 21% off + free shipping with code ‘cyber21‘
- For Love and Lemons 25% off sitewide
- Gap: Take 40% off your full purchase.
- H&M: up to 40% off entire purchase + free shipping
- Henri Bendel 30% to 50% off + free shipping + $50 splurge card with any purchase
- Kate Spade 30% off with code ‘shine’
- Pac Sun 30%-50% off sitewide + free shipping
- Revolve Clothing 50% off sale with code ‘CYBER50’
- Sandro: Take 20% off everything through the weekend via code CYBERMON (and get a free gift when spending over $250).
- Shiseido 20% off sitewide with code ‘FF2015’
- Steve Madden 30% off everything + free shipping with code ‘festive’
- Tobi 50% off the entire site with the code ‘thankful50’
- Velvet Caviar 20% off everything with code ‘icyber’
Happy Monday loves!
Check out this style inspiration graphic courtesy of FarFetch.com which breaks down the four major fashion capitals and highlights five designers, both well-known and up and coming to look out for from each city. See in upcoming posts how I style different looks according to each capital!
In collaboration with FarFetch.com
Every year, I’m always struggling to put together a costume for a last minute Halloween party. So I’ve come up with three different looks you probably already own. These looks are made up of basic pieces that most likely already exist in your closet. If they don’t, you can go out and buy ALL of these items and re-wear them through out the year as opposed to just once.
Shop using the links below.
One may feel guilty when shopping, but when a portion of your money can go to a worthy cause, why hesitate? The brands below empower women to feel pretty and powerful.
Bobbi Brown will donate $12 of every Peony Set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Exclusively at Bobbi Brown counters nationwide and on http://www.bobbibrown.com while supplies last. ($60)
Stock up on one of Clinique‘s best sellers while giving back. This special-edition of the reformulated moisturizer, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, creates smooth, healthy-looking skin and will donate $10 to the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. This $47 product is available online for $38.
Purity Made Simple is Philosophy‘s award-winning cleanser. It’s special charity pink ribbon edition, available at Ulta and online, supports the women’s cancer research fund. ($28)
Pinkberry will make a donation to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer for every swirl sold in October.
Lokai will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for ever limited-edtion pink bracelet sold in the month of October. Available online for $18.
Diane Von Furstenberg will donate 100% of proceeds from this light, colorful scarf going to the Bright Pink organization that supports breast cancer research. Available online and in select stores for $98.
Shop Ralph Lauren‘s Pink Pony collection and at least 25% of the purchase price will go to the Pink Pony Fund of The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation, which supports programs for education, research, treatment, patient navigation and prevention. Available online, in-stores, Macy’s and Bloomingdales.