Still have no idea what to wear tonight? Here are some quick looks that might help you ring in the new year! Be safe and have fun tonight everyone!
I loved the simplicity of this look. It was actually reposted several times by pages I follow for daily inspiration and then was drawn by several different fashion illustrators.
I somewhat felt like I let out my inner New Yorker. I remember the weather was so perfect that week! I really wish it wasn’t so hot in Miami so I could wear trenches more often.
I just love this sweater!! I got to meet and interview Custo Dalmau about the opening of his new location and latest collection. He’s beyond creative and such a genuine person.You can never go wrong with ripped denim and a blazer for a casual lunch or dinner with THE best company. Thank you once again to Lacoste for inviting me to the Miami Open 2015 women’s finals where Serena Williams won!
I got to meet Dean and Dan, the designers of DSQUARED2.I got to attend Ultra and meet Martin Garrix!My former high school’s broadcasting program did a story on my blog! Thank you Stella and Adrianne!Can’t wait for the spring to wear my Valentino gladiators again!! I got to go to Haiti with my love and his family for the opening of Port Lafito. I wish I was in Europe right now! I did not take off my Stan Smiths and that blush trench. Simply because I felt like a princess..
Celebrating my sister’s 21st in Paris. I loved collaborating with Valentina from the LadyintheTurban.com and these pants from Forever 21 fit so well!! She is practically my third sister.Do everything, with Grace. Abuela(tita) <3I love sweater dresses and I feel like this one is appropriate for almost any holiday party.
Christmas is this week! If you haven’t started shopping you really should. Here are some gifts that you can’t go wrong with! Best of luck and happy holidays!
1. For the jetsetter.. This is definitely a top pick for me because it is practical, cute and perfect for a weekend escape or month away! Henri Bendel Large Hanging Weekender Bag
2. For the selfie queen.. Print out pictures directly from your phone to keep the memories and avoid losing them in your camera roll. Fujifilm Instax Instant Smartphone Printer
4. For the book worm.. Head over to your local book store and buy he/she a coffee table book of something they’re interested in. For fashion lovers, I recommend Rizzoli’s Tom Ford
5. For the home body.. These scents are all perfect to give your home and yourself a signature scent. Jo Malone
6. For the music lover.. Listen to your favorite songs at the gym, in the library or on a plane. Beats by Dre
7. For the cool kids.. I am obsessed with these James Purse caps in every style and color.
8. For both he and she.. Just because NETFLIX. Apple TV
9. For the Sneaker Collector.. Add another favorite to his collection. Adidas
10. For Mr. Gadget.. Give him a fashionable gadget that he can wear and use everyday. Apple Watch
The stress is killing me and the countdown to winter break feels eternal! Here are 5 easy tips to survive finals week!
2. Headphones! Record yourself reciting some of your notes and replay them throughout the day of the exam or in the car ride/walk to it! Shop the headphones above here.
3. Exam Attire! During exams, my appearance is not up to par. I love to be comfortable and wear hats to hide my horrendous eye bags and stressed face. Shop the James Perse hat above here.
4. Supplies! Pack your calculator, pens, pencils, highlighters the night before the exam to ensure you aren’t forgetting anything! I love this Swarovski pen!
5. Snacks! Pack some easy, healthy snacks for those long hours in the library. A yummy granola bar and apple should do the trick!
Now finish studying and kill it!